We are delighted to be exhibiting at: The Carbon Capture Sector in Bremen
Come and meet the team to discuss how we are using technology to help Businesses improve their energy efficiency, reduce energy costs, and reduce carbon emissions against a backdrop of rising energy prices.
Overcoming The Technical Challenges In The Carbon Capture Sector…
The concept of carbon capture is nothing new. However, a number of technical and economic challenges need to be overcome before carbon capture can be fully realised as a major contributor to reducing global carbon emissions. Carbon Capture Expo Europe is a solutions-driven forum that will discuss the development of new technologies to overcome these technical challenges and propel carbon capture into the mainstream for stationary and mobile applications.
The two-day event will bring together leading engineering firms, technology manufacturers and suppliers, energy firms, the oil and gas sector, heavy industry, chemical companies, various manufacturing organisations, research groups and NGOs, consultants, and government bodies to explore how we can rapidly accelerate the deployment and commercialisation of carbon-removal technologies as a key solution on the pathway to net-zero carbon emissions.
Carbon Capture Technology Expo Europe Will Discuss A Number of Key Topic Areas Including:
- Latest technology, components, materials and testing solutions
- How CCS can be used as a key tool to help decarbonize CO2 intensive industries
- Pre-combustion, post-combustion, and oxyfuel combustion technologies
- Direct-air capture technology
- CO2 utilization for industrial applications
- Using CCS for enhanced oil recovery
- Bioenergy with carbon capture (BECCS)
- Using CO2 as a feed-stock to produce chemicals, fuels and polymers
- The role of CCS in mitigating climate change
- Scale-up and commercialization of CCUS technology
- New technologies for separating CO2 from industrial gas processes
- Developing a transportation network for widespread CCS deployment
- Storing CO2 underground and in geological formations
- Latest research and findings from carbon capture projects
- Market predictions, business opportunities, and unlocking the economic potential of CCS
- Regulatory issues of CCS, carbon taxes and government support for large-scale adoption